Gotts Hope circa 1820
Rider Mill Stone
Solomon Bowen House
Philemon Coale springhouse
Nicholas Ruxton Moore springhouse
Original Rider House
This is the original Rider House circa 1750.
Remnants of the Bowen mill dam
Remnants of the Bowen mill dam located on Towson Run between Bellona Ave. and Charles Street. Mill was in operation from the mid-1700’s to 1850.
Benjamin Bowen House
St. John’s AME church
St. John’s AME church — built in 1886 to replace an older log cabin of 1832. Note Gothic revival architecture. National Register of Historic Places.